Groton Vermont Forms


The following forms are currently available to be displayed and printed:


      Groton Zoning Permit Application

      Application for Access / Right of Way Permit

      Application to modify or alter Town Property (RR Bed)


Click on the form name above to access it.



Vermont State forms can be found at

         Property Tax Assistance Forms

         Current Use Forms (Fillable) and Instructions

         Property Transfer Return Forms

         Land Gains Foreclosure Basis Form & TB

         Town Official Forms